Sunday, May 13, 2012

Writers On The Move: You Need What King, Grisham and Roberts Have!

Carolyn Howard-Johnson's posting on hiring a publicist.  (I'm not a firm believer in hiring folks to publicize my work when I've done the work but this may work for some of you; I also don't have the money to hire a publicist who can't do what I can do for myself and that is get out there and talk about my books personally since I've written them and know the characters and plot and whatever thers is to know about the story.)  If you are looking to hire a publicist, this posting will be of benefit for you - E :)

Writers On The Move: You Need What King, Grisham and Roberts Have!: If your name isn't Stephen King or John Grisham or Nora Roberts you've probably already figured out that you need a publicist. That publici...

No comments: