Friday, May 18, 2012

SC Book Festival Bound

Today, I head out to set up the SC Author Connection exhibit at the SC Book Festival. If you happen to be in the area and are looking for something to do, we would love for you to stop by booth 521 and visit with 2 of the 4 group's authors (Sarah Renee and myself). The SC Book Festival is in its 16th year and the lineup of presenting authors and exhibits looks great. For more information, check out their website. Did I mention this is a free event to the public? Hours are Saturday 10 to 5 and Sunday 12 to 4 - see you all in the postings - E :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope there is a great turnout at the book festival. Good luck!

elysabeth said...

Thanks, Susanne. There usually is a big crowd for this book festival and they are in their 16th year. When I did this one 2 years ago, I think they had about 7500 folks over the two days. If it rains, we tend to see more people for some odd reason and since I've been involved with this book festival (first as a volunteer for about 4 or 5 years, and then as an exhibitor once before), it seems that it has rained every year but this is the second year it has been held in May (previously held in February) so guess we have to wait and see what kind of weather we have and how big a crowd. We get folks from all over the state as well as adjacent states coming to this event. I really hope this is a good one for everyone - I can use some ups on my book sales - lol.

Chat with soon - got to run get my work finished before I can hit the road - have a great weekend - E :)