Wednesday, May 30, 2012

CONGRATULATIONS

First, I want to congratulate Mariah Tighe from Columbia, SC for having her name drawn for the baby kindle from the SC Author Connection at last weekend's event. I hope the kindle has arrived safe and sound.

Next, I only had two comments on my Kindle/Nook covers pricing question, so I decided that both would be winners. So, Susanne and Faye, thank you very much for weighing in on the pricing issue, but I'm still no closer to nailing down a price - lol. I hope to have buttons next week and to get your kindle covers to you by the end of the week.

Congrats to all the recent winners. Stay tuned for more giveaways on this blog coming up. Watch the postings daily and leave a comment or answer the daily question and you may be that day's winner. There will be 50 chances to win something throughout the summer months starting on June 5 and running through August 2 (no postings on Sundays or Holidays, although I think I may do a special one for the 4th of July since I'm all about the states). Kindle covers, bookworms, ebooks, print books and many other items will be given away this summer. See you all in the postings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Elysabeth!