Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Special End-of-School Bookworm price reduction

So, I was running a special deal on my bookworms, trying to really raise some money for my trip to the SC Book Festival this weekend (having already had to cancel my hotel, hoping a friend will put me up but still need gas and food and change money for the booth) and have had no takers at the 25 for $30 deal. I decided that now until Friday noon to reduce the price to $1 each, order as many as you want or as few with a minimum of 5. This is only good for the next 36 hours or so. Still free shipping. These bookworms make great student gifts, teacher, librarian and staff gifts. They also are a fun way to start off the VBS season. If you would like to order a batch of bookworms, please paypal to eeldering@gmail.com, indicate in the notes how many of each color you would like. Thanks - E :)

ASPEN
BONBON PRINT
CHRISTMAS (MISTLETOE)
MARRAKESH
MONET
OLD GLORY (RED/WHITE/BLUE)
PRIMARY
WOODSY (EARTHY LOOKING)

Numbers are limited of each color (between 10 and 15 right now) so may have to mix and match when ordering. Looking forward to hearing from all of you placing orders - E :)

No comments: