Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Heather Paye

In case some of you aren't following my illustrator, Heather Paye, here is her newest posting and it's chock full of some great things going on. She is offering an e-course on creating in-depth characters for the low price of only $5. What's better than that low price is her "free" advantage. If you are one of the first ten persons to register for the course (using her code as specified in her post), you can get in for free. I hope you all take advantage of this and will support my illustrator, such an ambitious young person. - E :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Elysabeth. I signed up for Heather's course. Couldn't find where I was suppose to use the code when I signed up, but $5 is a great deal. Hope this course helps my characters come to life more.