Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Cluster Map/Visits/Comments

Since putting up my cluster map Saturday and it is still early in the day Tuesday, I've had 42 visitors from varying places. As you can see from the totals below, visitors from the United States marginally win (so far), but I ask you - why are people from Russia, Malaysia, and some other countries I've never heard of visiting my page? If I have so many visitors in just three short days, why do I not have more followers on my blogs? It would seem if people are visiting, the least they could do is leave a comment and let me know they like certain posts or they have something to say about something I've posted (I like to think I have something of interest to offer and that's why I have a few followers).



Current Country Totals From 7 Jan 2012 to 10 Jan 2012.

United States (US) 22
(California (CA) - 6, Minnesota (MN) - 4, Massachusetts (MA) - 2, Illinois (IL) - 1, Michigan (MI) - 1, Washington (WA) - 1, New York (NY) - 1, Colorado (CO) - 1, Texas (TX) - 1, Georgia (GA) - 1, South Carolina (SC) - 1, North Carolina (NC) - 1, Florida (FL) - 1)

Germany (DE) 3
Sachsen 1
Thuringen 1
Baden-Wurttemberg 1
France (FR) 2
Ile-de-France 2
United Kingdom (GB) 2
Cambridgeshire 1
Hampshire 1
Russian Federation (RU) 2
Murmansk 1
Saint Petersburg City 1
Canada (CA) 2
Ontario (ON) 2
Spain (ES) 2
Madrid 2
Denmark (DK) 1
Syddanmark 1
Colombia (CO) 1
Valle del Cauca 1
Cambodia (KH) 1
Phnum Penh 1
Philippines (PH) 1
Manila 1
Brazil (BR) 1
Rio de Janeiro 1
Taiwan (TW) 1
T'ai-pei 1
Malaysia (MY) 1


So how do visitors to my blogs and comments translate into sales? Stop by tomorrow for a posting about "Followers = Readers?" which will segue way to my posting on the Writers on the Move blog Thursday.

As always, I encourage my readers/followers to leave comments and if you come by the blog accidentally, then please follow my blog. I really need followers. Thanks - see you all in the postings - E :)

No comments: