Monday, January 02, 2012

Babies, Books, and Signs: A-Z Challenge 2012

Here's another reading challenge. I'll keep posting them as I get them but that doesn't mean I'm participating in all of them. Pick and choose which ones you would like to participate in. This one seems easy enough but it will be difficult finding books starting with X, Y and Z - good luck if you decide to take this challenge - E :)

Babies, Books, and Signs: A-Z Challenge 2012: Attn: I apologize to all of those who already signed up in the previous linky, but it was deleted. I didn't realize that linkytools is now a...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like this might be a fun book challenge. I think finding a book that starts with X might be the hardest to find. Good luck to all who sign up for this one.

I'm challenging myself to read a book a week for 2012.

elysabeth said...

Apparently on someone's list who did this challenge last year they found a book that began with the letter "X". Here is the best thing about all these reading challenges I'm reposting from other folks' blogs, you can use the list of books you are reading or going to read on several of them. Like my story, Finally Home, is showing up on several of Priscilla's (the Great) lists for her challenges - the self-published challenge, the A to Z challenge and possibly the 6-degrees challenge. So with you reading a book a week, you could fit into many challenges too. Nothing says you have to read the A to Z in alphabetical order. So I say go for it. - E :)

elysabeth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.