Monday, October 08, 2007

Video from end of September competition

The video above is of the band practicing and doing their show from September 29. This is the competition that the bus driver hit the deer coming back from. I know I'm a little late posting on this but I have to go through over 200 photos that are sent to me and decide which ones to put in the video. I have fun making the videos and like to play around with them, so they are little time consuming. Anyway - hope you enjoy.

(I did try to put more than my own kids in the pictures but you know I am a proud mamam and have to get my kids there.) Enjoy - see you all in the postings - E :)

2 comments:

Jennifer Brown said...

Oh my! What fun those kiddos had! Are you a crier? I'm such a crier, and wouldn't have been able to see the bands even if I hadn't been at the water table. I cry when my kids do something cool, I cry when other people's kids do something cool, I cry when kids on TV do something cool. Come to think of it, anywhere I would've been would've been the "water station" what with all the crying going on. Cool blog -- I love a mom who outwardly brags on her kids like I do!

Love the slideshow, by the way, but I couldn't post a comment on it. It wouldn't let me. Just so you know...

Hal said...

Wow Elysabeth! It's always a pleasure to meet someone with so much positive energy. I enjoyed the slide show and could feel the excitement in your photos.
Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment on my blog, I appreciate it. It feels like the start of a warm friendship!
With Chi,
Hal