Thursday, October 18, 2007

SCWW Anthology available -

I forgot to say that the anthology for the South Carolina Writer's Workshop (the writing group for our state with local chapters of which I am member) is available. Go to http://www.amazon.com/Petigru-Review-Kevin-Caruso-Editors/dp/1419676229/ref=sr_1_1/102-8007193-8466562?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1192069519&sr=8-1 - to order your copy today. My story - Bride-and-Seek was accepted and I actually earned a little bit of money from that. I also get three copies at the conference next weekend - two for having a story placed and one for attending the conference which will be at Myrtle Beach and I'm looking forward to a break, although it will be a busy weekend since I'm one of the volunteers and I'll be doing everything I can to help out. So I guess that makes me a professional writer. Can't wait to get my copies at the conference next weekend. (still praying for some miracles to happen so I can get down to the beach. Had to have to back out and I think today is the deadline for backing out anyway - funds are very tight and I need to pay for hotel and gas and food - so fingers crossed that some miracle happens in the next few days).

I'm not sure how to get autographs to anyone who wants one - hahaha - like I'm that famous that I'd be autographing my stories - lol - but if you email we can work things out in that department. -- see you all in the postings - E :)

1 comment:

LindaBudz said...

Congratulations! Nothing like seeing your name at the top of a published story to give your confidence a little lift!