Sunday, April 15, 2012

Karen Cioffi Writing and Marketing: How to Brainstorm Ideas For Blog Posts

I found some ways to come up with some new ideas for this blog - yay!!!! - so maybe ya'll will see some new content on my blog.  (doesn't count as a posted blog for the bookworm drawings as it is a reposted blog) - see ya'll in the postings - E :)

Karen Cioffi Writing and Marketing: How to Brainstorm Ideas For Blog Posts: How to Brainstorm Ideas For Blog Posts By Featured Writer Leslie Branch Readers love great content. But, producing too much content can le...

2 comments:

Karen Cioffi said...

Cool site! Blogger's getting some great designs. And, thanks for the link.

One tip: To increase search engine ranking, include a link or two to an older post within your site. Do this with each post you create.

I know it's a bit more work, but the search engines take into account the amount of time a visitor stays on your site and the links he follows further into your site.

elysabeth said...

Karen,

I usually don't think about linking back to my own posts in my new posts - because my brain just doesn't function that way sometimes - lol. I do try to link to my websites a good bit and to other folks' websites or blogs in my postings but very rarely to my own previously published posts. I'll have to keep that in mind for when I reference back to a previous posting on here - thanks - E :)