Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Post office mystery solved

I found out via email today that my husband's father had sent Glimmer Train stories and Writers Ask newsletter as a gift, but they didn't know that my address had changed. So he used my old mailing address to send the gift to. I never got the gift card saying that because it probably went to the old address or was overlooked. Lol - now we know it didn't just show up out of the blue - E :)

PS - Thank you Opa and Cele for the gift. I will enjoy reading the stories and the info in the newsletter. E :)

1 comment:

Ghost Girl (aka, Mary Ann) said...

How wonderful! We were getting mystery gifts, too--those things you can get with cereal boxtops. I finally discovered at Christmas that it was my father-in-law. He's the sly, quiet type who is always more thoughtful than he ever wants people to believe.