Tuesday, December 18, 2012

An Educator's Life: Mrs. Claus in Jail??? Creative Writing Gone Crazy!...

Mr. Hughes is at it again with writing activities, now one for the holidays.  Looks like fun and wish I coukd have been in class to participate with them.  If you are interested, his kit is available from TpT (Teachers pay Teachers).


An Educator's Life: Mrs. Claus in Jail??? Creative Writing Gone Crazy!...: Little did I know this morning that I would unleash an amazing avalanche of creative writing by my three writing classes. I have been wanti...

Don't forget I'm offering an opportunity for students to share ideas for new stories in the Kelly Watson series, so have your fourth grader up through middle schooler put their thinking caps on and submit a synopsis of a story they would like to see written.  If their story is picked, they will receive a copy ofFinally Home plus once their story is published, a copy of that.  For more details, you can email me at eeldering@gmail.com.  E :

No comments: