Tuesday, December 04, 2007

I have a new logo

What do you all think of my logo, designed by WillowRaven? She can be found on my sidebar on several locations - her blog, her ifreelance site and other forums. She is now getting lots of work coming in for her to illustrate some children's books and from the sounds of it, she will be very busy. I wish I were that talented to be able to do illustrations or make money from my artistic creativity (which I don't have; my son does but I only cross stitch and that isn't very artistic or creative - taking a printed pattern and following it to put a picture on cloth).

I like the soft colors of my new logo and I think the logo does say a lot about who I am. Read WillowRaven's blog posting here to understand how she came up with the design - see you all in the postings - E :)

No comments: