Monday, October 08, 2012

PUTTING WORDS DOWN ON PAPER: Spotlighting Kids Books with a Zombie Theme

Susanne is at again.  She's featured a couple of zombie books for kids.  The second one is a "choose your own adventure" book with 13 possible endings.  Just an FYI, that one is sold out, but they have a lot of other books available and I may still order a different book.  The site says there are 20 available as ebooks but they are only available for ipad and iphone, not for kindle (that I can see).  Hope you all will stop over and leave a comment on these featured books.  See you in the postings - E :)

PUTTING WORDS DOWN ON PAPER: Spotlighting Kids Books with a Zombie Theme: Stone Rabbit Night Of The Living Dust Bunnies Written and Illustrated by Erik Craddock Publisher:  Random House                   ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Elysabeth! Thanks for sharing about my latest blog post. I appreciate you helping to get the word out.

elysabeth said...

I don't know how much word I'm getting out there but hopefully some of my followers will come visit you. I appreciate you being a true follower and so really don't mind spreading the word. Thank you for tagging me yesterday. I see you have a zombie themed wip going on - lol. Can't wait to see you start talking about your books. Good luck with everything - chat soon - E :)