Saturday, October 29, 2011

Finally Home revisions completed!


I put the final touches on Finally Home tonight. The manuscript has been sent to Heather for her magic touches and hopefully next weekend I'll be able to upload to Nook, Smashwords, and Kindle so it will be available as a download first. Hopefully the print version will be shortly thereafter. I will order the proof copy on the 7th of November and should have that by the end of the week so that I can sign off and say that Finally Home is published.

Don't forget once it is published, you can request an e-signature/personalized message (kindlegraph) here. You don't have to have a kindle to receive a kindlegraph but you do need a twitter account to log in to kindlegraph and start requesting them. A valid email addy will get the file sent to you as PDF.

For more stories and what's coming, visit my website. See you all in the postings - E :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS! You've got to be excited. Cover looks good.

elysabeth said...

Hey Susanne, Thanks for stopping by - yes, I'm very excited. Final magic workings are being done by my favorite illustrator as I write this comment. I can't wait to order the proof and get it published. I've already sold 2 copies (read that as actually paid for) with a 3rd being sold as soon as I can send information to the person (where to send payment, et cetera).

I also will be putting several more short stories out in the near future and I'm excited about that too - hope all is going well with you. Keep writing - E :)