Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Still time - B-day noncontest and Midnight Hours launch party

There is still time to sign up for my newsletter and check out Vivian's Midnight Hours virtual launch party below. Hurry - noncontest ends at midnight Thursday night.

Hey everyone

There's still time for my birthday noncontest. Just sign up for my JGDS (geography series) newsletter and let me know by email with your snail mail addy so I can mail your gifts out to you. Tomorrow midnight is the deadline (since my birthday will officially be over then). So tell all your friends, sign up and get the newsletters keeping you abreast of the series. Check out my blog, http://jgdsseries.blogspot.com for a signup area.


Speaking of midnight, check out my publishers new book coming out soon and her contests on writing.com. You have to be a member to participate but it's free to sign up too. Here is the link to the Midnight Hours forum on writing.com - http://www.writing.com/main/forums/item_id/1431722 - come on over and check it out.

Also, pass on to your friends and relatives and acquintances that might be interested - thanks - see you all in the postings - E :)


------------
Coming soon, State of Wilderness, part of the Junior Geography Detective Squad 50 states mystery trivia series.

Where will the adventure take you next?

No comments: