Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Awesome natural phenomenon

Now if this picture doesn't say there is a being that is more powerful than any of us, I don't know what does. This is so gorgeous; how anyone can stand looking at this and not be amazed and awed would be beyond any comprehension I have - I was awed seeing it in an email would love to experience this for real one day - who knows, maybe I will. Let me know what you all think of this - E :)



THIS IS A FIRE RAINBOW - THE RAREST OF ALL NATURALLY OCCURRING ATMOSPHERIC PHENOMENA. THE PICTURE WAS CAPTURED THIS WEEK ON THE IDAHO / WASHINGTON BORDER. THE EVENT LASTED ABOUT 1 HOUR. CLOUDS HAVE TO BE CIRRUS, AT LEAST 20K FEET IN THE AIR, WITH JUST THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF ICE CRYSTALS AND THE SUN HAS TO HIT THE CLOUDS AT PRECISELY 58 DEGREES.

No comments: