Friday, January 08, 2016

News, Updates and a little Excitement

It's been a couple of weeks since I've posted here and haven't been a regular blogger in a while.  I have some updates for all of you.

First, my youngest son is getting married February 18 with a baby due around the end of May.  My soon to be daughter-in-law is just as sweet as she can be.  I'm excited to get to know her more.

Both my sons now officially live in Greenville which is much closer to me than when they lived in Hickory. 

My daughter lives around the corner and has just recently purchased a car and we are fighting the contract because she got scammed and bullied into taking this vehicle at $450/month payments.  What's being financed is almost 3 vehicles which is totally outrageous.

I had all the kids and significant others together for Christmas dinner the day after Christmas.  I got called grandma by the oldest son's girlfriend's 3yo son, which came as natural as you please.  My heart swelled and I felt accepted at that moment. 

On the writing agenda, there is a lot going on this year with some exciting news for my JGDS series.  For the update on that drop over here to see what's happening. 

 
 (This is my mock up attempt at cover which will be done soon by Chasity Nicole from fiverr.com).
 
The Ties of Time has been print published since the middle of December and ebook published since the first part of November and sales have been very slim on that book but hopefully once the third one in the series is out the sales will take off.  But Dark Truths will be the last in the series and my heart is still and has been with the JGDS series (as you can see from the linked posting above). 

Publications this year will include Dark Truths, the third and final in the Kelly Watson YA paranormal mystery series, Imogene: Innocence Lost, and a children's picture book, A Moose in the Shower, along with republishing several in the JGDS series. 

 
Once these projects are off the table, I'm going to concentrate on the children's state mystery series for a while and see how long before I can have all 50 books published.  Hope you all keep following me through this busy, chaotic, fun time.  See you all in the postings.  Mrs. E :)

No comments: