Monday, December 07, 2015

Special Deal Through the End of December

For my readers, I am offering a free copy of Finally Home ebook with the purchase of The Ties of Time - the second in the Kelly Watson series.

The Ties of Time has been out for 4 weeks now and I have only had one sale across the board.  If you haven't read Finally Home yet, now is your chance to get it for free.  Purchase a copy of The Ties of Time (available on all ereaders), send me an email (eeldering@gmail.com) of the proof of purchase, put - Redeem Coupon - in the subject line and I'll send you a copy of Finally Home for free.  Both are stand alone stories in the series - different mysteries being solved but are tied together by recurring characters, Kelly and Emma. 

I'm awaiting finalization on the full cover to send to createspace for review so I can order my proof copy and hope to have The Ties of Time in print within the next week or so.  Orders are being taken - $14.50 (includes shipping cost); if wanting a print copy, just email me with Ties of Time order in the subject line and include your mailing address and to whom I should make the book out to and I'll send out as soon as I have copies on hand. 

Here is the almost final full cover for Ties of Time -



I think Chasity_Nicole on www.fiverr.com has done a great job - working with a premade front cover (purchased a while back from one site) in order to come up with a full cover.   She will be designing some covers for me (for only $5 for ebook covers and $10 for full covers - you can't beat that price) in the near future. 

See you all in the postings - E :)

No comments: