Monday, June 24, 2013

July 1-3

Save the date as it seems this will be the "go live" week for both Finally Home and State of Successess, after being told originally 10-20 days, which would have been today had that been true.  Now I've been told 14-20 business days and that they should go live the first week of July.  Hopefully, this means before the 4th of July that both books will be available in audio format.  This reminds me of the old Heinz Ketchup jingle way back in the day - Anticipation, It's making me wait.  I'm anxiously awaiting the books going live just like the people pouring the ketchup were anticipating it falling on the burger.  I don't like waiting like this and I don't know what all they have to do to "validate" or as was stated in the second correspondence "complete ingestion."  Funny term but I guess I have to keep waiting.  See you all in the postings - E :)

No comments: