Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Writing Tips for Young Writers

I subscribe to a homeschooling ezine called clickschooling.com (clickschooling offers links to varioius subjects Monday through Saturday, covering Math, Science, Language Arts, Music and Arts, Foreign Languages, and on Fridays they do a Virtual Field Trip - linking to various plants that show you how things are done or a behind the scenes look at various products and projects - they even had a tour of the Peeps Factory around Easter one time) and just happened to open today's email because the title caught my eye.  It says "Tips for Young Writers" and who could resist that, especially when working with kids during writing time in school as well as sharing my writing knowledge (what little I do have - lol) during book events with young persons.  So I clicked on the link and it took me to The Blue Zoo Writers website, which is a pretty cool site.  There are tips for young writers but other information as well, like how to get published and brainstorming ideas to motivation on writing. 

If you are a homeschooler teaching students writing or even a teacher who needs some writing advice, please check out the link and see what wonderful advice you can garner to help in your teaching endeavors.  If you are a writer, there is plenty of information there for you as well.  I would also suggest signing up for the Blue Zoo Writers' newsletter which can be found on the page as well. 

Hope you all can use the information.  See you all in the postings - Mrs. E :)

2 comments:

Sherry Ellis said...

Thanks for sharing these tips! I nominated you for a blog award. If you'd like it, please stop by my blog, Mama Diaries, to pick it up.

Unknown said...

Thank you very much for your post :)