Friday, February 01, 2013

An Educator's Life: Poetry Tool #2- Part C Alliteration

Here is the next posting in Mr. Hughes' teaching poetry.  I really encourage all of you who teach writing to your students to check out his blog postings as well as follow his blogs.  He is very good and I've learned a lot  from working with him over the past 4 or 5 school years (2008-2009; 2009-2010; 2010-2011; 2011-2012; and the current one 2012-2013).  I'm also gathering my resource books so that I have an arsenal to do a writing workshop - geared to parents and teachers, still incorporating my state series.  See you all in  the postings - Mrs. E :)

An Educator's Life: Poetry Tool #2- Part C Alliteration: Greetings! It has been FAR too long since I have posted on my poetry lessons, and now I am two weeks behind in posts. So I will try my be...

No comments: