Friday, November 02, 2012

Imogene: Innocense Lost

So yesterday was the start of NaNo (for those who haven't heard this before it is National Novel Writing Month, NaNoWriMo or NaNo for short) and I decided instead of trying to pump out Imogene's story over the course of the 10 weeks as previously stated using the BIW method that I would attempt to write most of her story this month.  Grant it, I do have one event scheduled for the middle of the month - 2 days but it's fairly local and if I can work on Imogene during that event, I'll be okay.  Anyway, the month is just getting started and the goal is to write 1667 words a day for the next 30 days.  I'm hoping that I can write more than that on Saturdays and nonwork days.  I did fall a little short yesterday at only 1320 words written but have hopes of making that up and then some tomorrow.  I have my widget on the side bar if you are interested in following my word counts for the month.  I'm also going to put the regional widgets up so you can see where all the regions in South Carolina are faring.  I could participate in two of the seven regions but my home region is Greenville, sorry Clemson/Anderson (really this is more a Clemson region than it is Anderson as they meet mostly in Clemson and the members are mostly students at Clemson University).  Looking forward to finally getting Imogene's story written - see you all in the postings - E :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Best wishes with getting Imogene written. Happy writing!