Monday, July 14, 2008

Bob Avey bio

My guest on the 21st of this month will be Bob Avey. He is an Oklahoma writer who will join me with a posting about going from short stories to novels. For more info on Bob, you can find it on his website.



Bob Avey is the author of the Kenny Elliot mystery series, which includes Twisted Perception, released April 2006, and Beneath a Buried House, June 2008, several short stories and various non-fiction articles. He lives with his wife and son in Broken Arrow , Oklahoma where he works as an accountant in the petroleum industry, and when he’s not writing or researching mystery writing techniques, he spends his free time prowling through dusty antique shops looking for the rare or unusual, or roaming through ghost towns, searching for echoes from the past. Through his writing, which he describes as a blend of literary and genre, he explores the intricacies and extremities of human nature.

Bob is a member of The Tulsa NightWriters, The Oklahoma Writers Federation (active board member for 2006), The Oklahoma Mystery Writers, and Mystery Writers of America.

2 comments:

Carma Dutra said...

Elizabeth,
I am drawn to your blog by the music. I don't know the words but the music is great.

Carma
http://carmaswindow.blogspot.com

Tristi Pinkston said...

Hi Elysabeth!

Thank you again for hosting me in my virtual book tour in May. I wonder if you'd be interested in hosting a friend of mine, whose tour I'm coordinating. Would you pop me a note at tristi@tristipinkston.com and I'll share details?