Saturday, January 03, 2009

Let's Siesta!

I found a great little network, hopefully to help get my books into schools, www.teachers.net. I subscribed to several of the newsletters and one of the things is the Gazette. In it are all sorts of tidbits and fun information for teachers. Advice columns, articles, et cetera, all can be found here.

So a new feature in the calendars/printables section is a "Today is ..." calendar. I thought I would use that to post mini blog postings here.

January 3 is Festival of Sleep Day - and siesta in Spanish is to sleep. So I say let's siesta today. I did sleep in a bit longer than I had planned to this morning, so I honored the sleep day.

Happy siestaing everyone - see you all in the posts.

PS - tomorrow will tie into my books so be prepared - see you then - E :)

1 comment:

Rena Jones said...

Hmmm, I guess I was ahead of the game here. I crawled into bed last night around 7pm! Works for me!